Have you written a book with a great story and been disappointed with poor sales despite looking into every aspect of book making?
You have that writing streak in you. But readers cannot read it unless it reaches them. And it reaches them when marketing of your book takes place.
The easiest way would be is to take the help of someone who’s an expert at marketing. Take the help of publishers such as White Magic Studios who will help you with author’s website creation, beautiful book covers. They will make your book available online or offline platforms in the best libraries & book shops of the world.
You can also DIY if you have the knack for marketing as well. Just follow these:-
- Create Metadata which will help you in marketing and selling your books.
- Books are judged by the cover.An excellent e-book cover creator has the power to make your book stand out for readers amongst the million others.Avail the services of a children book illustrator.
- 3D mock-up videos can be a very effective tool for marketing.
- Get in touch with local newspapers and magazines, niche blogs, podcast interviews, etc. ask to be a part of book presentations, book fairs, cultural events, and such.
- Go for book reviews which will allow the sales curve move only upward.
- You should act as a brand; which must be consistent. Let your readers know about your interests, values, passion, purpose through your website, blogs, social media etc. and follow you accordingly.
- An author’s website is his identity. Make it as attractive as possible.
- Let an influencer advocate your book.
- Joinbook-lover groups to increase your readers’ base.
Would you rather concentrate on writing than ticking off the endless options of marketing?
Why don’t you rather take the help of a book design agency to help market your book?